Labels

Monday 28 November 2016

An Apology


                                           This is a little message to say 
                                                That sadly on this day
                                                 I could not write
                                       Or make another's day bright
              
                                           So with this heavy heart 
                                                     I say this:
                                          This is to make amends
                                     That my schedule refused to bend
                                         This is not an excuse
                                            But an ask for a truce

                                                I will write again
                                            And you will smile then
                                                     But till then  
                                             Let us stay friends

 
 
 Hello readers and friends,

If you were eagerly waiting for post at the end of last week and it didn't happen, I apologize. I got a bit busy and was not able to write. I could have, but I wanted to avoid writing some drivel in the middle of the night. I hope to write something this week, but, if I feel its not up to standards I won't release it. Till then, I thank you for all your support and thanks for reading my stuff. :)

Thanks again,

Jack Snider





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your stuff is always appealing to me; very much intrigued as inspired normally, I have been reading all that you post and it is relevant to everything that goes on in our world toady, and every bright tomorrow. Write on, Jack! :-\

Unknown said...

Your stuff is always appealing to me; very much intrigued as inspired normally, I have been reading all that you post and it is relevant to everything that goes on in our world toady, and every bright tomorrow. Write on, Jack! :-\

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Laura. I do plan to keep on writing. Also, I'm hoping to change things a bit and try new things.

Jack