Labels

Sunday 17 September 2017

One Word and Many Things

Hello, I am a writer, and I'm called Jack Snider. For those that have followed me over the years or those that have recently had a peek at what I do, I am me.

Nevertheless, over the years my writing style has changed, for better and for worse. However, with every change and season there is an opportunity to reinvent yourself. While blogging is a wonderful thing and I have enjoyed it over the years, I believe a new fresh style of writing is in order.

As to how it will look, I'm not too sure, but I know one thing, I want to change the way I write to you guys. Whether I will write more or less is hard to tell. However, I'm willing to give it a shot, so let's see where this leads. Anyhow that's enough jawing off let's think about something and talk about how one word can change everything.

There are some words that will stick with you forever. It can be one line or just one word at times.


For those that have been in a relationship, you know two words that can change everything, love or goodbye.

In many ways I believe that words are powerful, but at the same time I don't believe they are powerful. What I think is powerful is sometimes the words that is behind them, that makes everything different, the feeling or passion.

But to say that it's always that would be wrong. Sometimes the most careless words make the most impact, or maybe they're the tipping point. Nevertheless, either way words hold great power, and sometimes they don't.

Which make words quite the grenade, that may go off or not. So should we walk on tip toes? Not really there's enough of that in our society to last a lifetime, but maybe just realize the words you say to those who you hold dear, because while others are more important, they are the ones who you will live or die for in this life.

I leave you with this thought, how can your words destroy or change the world?





No comments: