Labels

Saturday 24 December 2016

A Little Update

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to give a little update with my writing and my plans for the future of this blog. I thought it would be good to inform you guys as I'm thinking of doing some changes. Some things that I'm hoping for this blog is that I will be to categorize things in a more easier manner for people. However, another aspect that will be changing, is that I know that I will be busier next year, so I may write less, such as posting only maybe once a week. Nevertheless, hopefully that won't happen, but if it does, it does.

Some changes will be happening to this blog, however you'll just have to see them happen. And I'll have to see if I do them. I just want to thank everyone for their support and its been a pretty good year. I hope I hear more from you guys in 2017.

Thanks,

Jack Snider

No comments: