Labels

Monday 3 April 2017

Why?



I was watching a presentation about the importance of knowing why you do something. The idea was that if you know why you do something, and why you do it; Will either set you apart from the rest, or just make you another person who just does what they do.

After hearing that, I thought that it would be a good idea to tell you guys why I write. In a sense the following is going to be a letter from me to you why I do what I do. It actually made me think for a while why though. Why do I do what I do? And with that said, I do know why I do what I do now.

The reason I write every week, is because I believe the world needs to be changed. People say things, and I don’t agree with them. I believe they are wrong, and the problem is that no one says anything. When the world seemingly seems to be nodding their head. I believe someone has to say no, that is not correct. What you are saying is the opposite of what is good, right, and all that make this world wonderful.

Another reason would be, when I was a kid, I remembered hearing that everyone has a dream. However, most of the time they just let it die. So you have whole generations thinking,”I won’t be like my parents. I will follow the dreams of my heart.” Sadly though they never do. They become like their parents, and they forget that they wanted to change the world.

In many ways to sum up why I write. I write to change the world. I suppose that is the desire of many, but it is quite a noble one. To believe that the world needs to be changed and every day is an opportunity. You might not be good at changing the world, but if you don’t, who will?

So for three years, I have been writing, because I think this is how I can change the world. I hope I keep on writing, and I hope that whoever you be when you read this, you enjoy it, but most of all: I hope that you change the world, because something changed you first. Otherwise, I guess it's back to the drawing board to change the world.

No comments: