Labels

Thursday 11 May 2017

Update On Writing



Hello guys,

I would like to thank everyone who has been patient while I've been busy. I'm back to writing and hoping to post something this week. Nevertheless, with that in mind, I was thinking for my next post, I would like to write about the ethics or morals around abortion. It's a pretty big topic, and while I've always wanted to write about it. I haven't really been looking forward towards it, because I hate the taste of rotten tomatoes, being figuratively speaking, thrown at me by angry people. But I digress, and also this blog isn't about them, but about you the reader. So since, this is so, what are your thoughts, how do you feel about it, and what aspect would you like me, the writer, like to cover.

Cheers,

Jack Snider

No comments: